CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA
Indian inspired, this dish was invented in Great Britain. Tandoori chicken cooked in a delicious tomato based sauce with beautiful Indian spices, such as curry and cardamom. This is a much leaner version, as I use Greek Yoghurt instead of the traditional cream. Served over Basmati rice.
MOROCCAN VEGAN TAGINE
Another delicious vegan meal, where you will not miss the meat, if you are not vegan. Chickpeas, cauliflower & carrots in a Moroccan spiced sauce with olives, preserved lemons and dried apricots. Served over herbed couscous.
VEGAN TIKKA MASALA
Surprisingly, the vegan version is equally delectable as the chicken version. Filled with roasted cauliflower, chickpeas and carrots & coconut milk, you will not miss the meat in this delicious and nutritious sauce. Served over Basmati rice.
FRENCH DUCK CONFIT CASSOULET
Originally, from Languedoc in the Southwestern region of France. My house made duck confit surrounded by a succulent long-simmering stew of white beans. For added decadence and flavor, I also add French duck and garlic sausages to this divine dish.
Chef's Heating/Serving Suggestions
**NOTE: Your Cassoulet is FULLY cooked. You are just heating it through.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Invert the cassoulet into a well- greased baking dish
- Place on a foiled sheet pan and put in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly
- In a small bowl, add the panko and a Tbs. of olive oil and mix well and sprinkle on top of cassoulet during the last 5-7 minutes. The Panko will absorb the duck fat and become golden and crispy
OPTIONAL: For extra crunch, you can add a little parmesan to the Panko
BON APPETIT. ENJOY!
EXPRESS HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
- IN A SAUCEPAN, HEAT THE CASSOULET MIX UNTIL HOT AND BUBBLY.
- ADD SOME OLIVE OIL TO PANKO AND SAUTÉ IN A PAN UNTIL GOLDEN
(OPTIONAL TO ADD PARMESAN TO PANKO MIX)
- SERVE CASSOULET AND MEAT MIXTURE IN TWO BOWLS
- AND TOP EACH with PANKO MIXTURE AND…
BON APPETIT. ENJOY!
For GLUTEN FREE Friends:
- Use your favorite GF Panko or
- Make your own lovely GF croutons with your favorite GF bread
MOROCCAN CHICKEN TAGINE
Chicken in a traditional savory Moroccan sauce with Moroccan spices, olives and house made preserved lemons. Sometimes dried apricots are added for that sweet and savory flavor profile. Served over couscous.
(Available only Christmas & New Year)
My leaner, cream-free, yet succulent version of a lobster bisque is made with an outstanding lobster stock. Filled with lobster, prawns and scallops. This is a true treat for a special Christmas and NYE dining experience.
MOROCCAN LAMB TAGINE WITH COUSCOUS (ONLY Couscous Contains Gluten)
Succulent lamb shoulder morsels cooked in a savory Moroccan sauce with Moroccan spices, olives & house made preserved lemons.
- Place tagine and couscous in a sauce pan or a deeper sauté pan. Add 2-3 Tbs of water to loosen the sauce and create steam to heat the mix.
- Optional: Add fresh chopped cilantro and toasted almonds for presentation.
DELIVERY AVAILABLE Saturday through Tuesday.
Minimum $100 purchase, combine organic baby food, soups, and sauces in the same order and get convenient delivery.
FREE DELIVERY FOR SENIOR AND STAY AT HOME CUSTOMERS - NO MINIMUM CHARGE