CHICKEN BONE BROTH SOUPS
Arguably chicken bone broth (CBB) has more protein & collagen than larger beef bones.
My version is enriched with tons of fresh vegetables and herbs and starts off every soup in this category with enormous flavor & nourishment.
BROCCOLINI & CHEESE
Decadent, yet light. The lightest, but most delicious version of any broccoli-cheese soup you have ever had. An amazing blend of cheeses.
(Dairy Free / Contains Gluten in Noodles Only)
A delicious coconut chicken, vegetables & noodle soup from Thailand, also popular in Laos and Burma. Noodle-free available.
CARAMELIZED FENNEL & SAUSAGE
Stunning!! Even customers who don’t like fennel LOVE this soup. The kale & Cannellini beans add extra nutrition, flavor & texture. The all naturally cured Italian sausage is icing on the cake.
1) This soup is very lean and Dairy Free. Feel free to top your hot bowl of soup with some fresh grated Parmesan or Asiago.
MEXICAN CHICKEN TORTILLA
Smokey & hearty, yet not spicy. Guajillo, Ancho & Chipotle chilies turn roasted chicken & heirloom blue, red & white corns into a Mexican Fiesta.
1) I love to top my tortilla soup with all or any of the following: Tortilla chips, avocado, cilantro, grated cheese, sliced radish, jalepenōs,,,,,
For entertaining: Put each of the toppings in separate attractive bowls and have everyone help themselves to their favorite toppings. Kinda like a salad bar.
CHICKEN & BARLEY
Most comforting soup. It will remind you of childhood. Filled with roasted chicken, barley and farm fresh vegetables.
ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH
(Contains Dairy: Ghee)
Butternut squash roasted and caramelized with minimal amount of ghee, until naturally sweet and tender. Then, cooked with vegetables and herbs in chicken bone broth, with hint of cinnamon from Ceylon.
(Contains Gluten in Noodles Only / Contains Dairy: Ghee)
Not your ordinary chicken noodle soup. Thickened broth, roasted chicken, Gemelli noodles & roasted carrots highlight my rich & delicious version of this old time favorite.
with Roasted Root Vegetables
Dazzling! Even though just a simple chicken & rice soup, the rarely used roasted root veggies and the beautiful color and flavor of anti-oxidant filled Persian Saffron add a spectacular & different dimension to this soup.
- Enjoy adding a handful of your favorite chopped fresh herbs, such as cilantro, parsley, chives, tarragon…. to your hot soup. The aroma of the fresh herbs only enhances this already beautiful soup.
(Dairy & Egg Free)
My cream-free/egg-free version of a Greek lemony chicken & rice soup has been a customer favorite. Promise you won’t miss the cream or egg.
The freshness of early girl tomatoes & fresh basil are magical. A true testament that tomato basil soup does not need sugar, flour and cream to be out of this world!
- Use as sauce/base for: Pastas, Lasagna, Gourmet Raviolis or Sausages/Meatballs.
- Turn into your favorite Minestrone by adding your favorite pastinas, veggies or legumes.
VICHYSSOISE À L’ARYAN
(Contains Dairy – Ghee)
My lighter version of the beautiful & velvety French classic. I make this soup with Leeks, potatoes and cauliflower, cooked in nutritious chicken bone broth. The only dairy is organic Ghee. So less heavy and less starchy. Feel free to add cream to yours while heating.
CHICKEN CHILI VERDE
This soup/chili is one of my most nutrient packed soups, yet so light and bright. It is a full meal on its own.
Green Chilis, Tomatillos & Cilantro bring so much robust flavor to this soup. The lovely Cannellini beans and De Puy French Green Lentils from the region of Le Puy in France add more nutrition, flavor and texture to the lovely roasted organic chicken.
Top your Chili Verde with any or all of the following:
- Handful of chopped fresh cilantro
- Ripe avocados
- Crème Fraiche or Sour Cream
- Tortilla Chips
- Squeeze of lemon or lime
GREEN SPLIT PEA & SMOKED HAM
This soup is a beautiful and updated version of an old childhood favorite of mine. Luxurious and velvety, yet dairy free and light, and so comforting, made with my chicken bone broth, green split peas and tons of fresh vegetables and herbs. The slightly salty smoked ham is a perfect compliment to the sweetness of the split peas. The ham is pasture raised, 100% naturally cured and no sugars added. Additional English sweet peas, sliced carrots and chopped smoked ham make this a yummy and satisfying one bowl meal. Don’t forget the hot bread!
- Heat soup, pour in serving bowls, top with chopped fresh parsley or chives (my favorite💜)
- For extra decadence, add a drizzle of crème fraiche, sour cream or regular cream, then top w chopped fresh herbs, chopped smoked ham, sweet English peas and sliced carrots make this a complete and hearty meal.
CHICKEN & KALE PORRIDGE
Enjoy it as a savory porridge in the morning or for a warm and cozy lunch or dinner. Made with my chicken bone broth, gluten-free oats, adding tons of plant protein to this already protein-packed soup. Addition of a small amount of Ghee and lots of chopped Lacinato kale makes for one delicious, light, yet nutrient dense meal.
Enjoy this beautiful soup heated in a sauce pan all on its own or you can add any of the following:
- Handful of chopped fresh baby, spinach, or other greens
- Your favorite fresh herbs, chopped, such as chives, cilantro, or parsley. These add freshness, more flavor and more nutrition.
- This is my favorite – For extra savoriness, add desired amount of your favorite shredded cheese to this hearty porridge. Aged Gruyère or smoked Gouda, Irish, or English white cheddar, or delicate fontina are great choices.
DELIVERY AVAILABLE Saturday through Tuesday.
Minimum $100 purchase, combine organic baby food, soups, and sauces in the same order and get convenient delivery.
FREE DELIVERY FOR SENIOR AND STAY AT HOME CUSTOMERS - NO MINIMUM CHARGE