BEEF BONE BROTH SOUPS
My signature recipe for a low & slow braised BBB is rich & condensed with protein, calcium, collagen, and much more. Made from the highest quality of bones with tons of fresh vegetables & herbs, soups in this category start from a nutritional high ground.
BEEF & FARRO WILD MUSHROOM
(Contains Dairy: Ghee)
Wild Mushroom soup on steroids. The slow braised beef shank adds substantial deliciousness. While the farro provides substantial nutrition and texture.
- Top with chopped parsley and a dollop of Greek Yoghurt, Fleurs de Sel.
- Use as sauce for your favorite fresh pasta, top with some grated Parmesan and fresh chopped parsley. Lovely with any Truffle product, too.
SEASONAL GREENS WITH BEEF SHANK & WILD RICE
Best of two worlds. The seasonal greens soup made with BBB and further enhanced with slow braised beef shank or beef short ribs, plus my special mix of wild rice.
Ladle heated soup into individual bowls and top with a dollop of Greek yogurt or crème fraîche and a sprinkle of fleur de sel.
WITH BEEF SHORT RIBS
My leaner version of the original Brazilian street food, made with the highest quality beef short ribs, slow braised till fork tender.
SPLIT PEA WITH HAM HOCK
Does anyone remember Pea Soup Anderson’s? This is my most healthful version of that, & nothing sacrificed. Need I say more?
is a delicious and hearty lentil soup with chickpeas and beef shank., made with my highly nutrition packed beef bone broth. The sweet flavors of Moroccan cuisine, such as cinnamon and preserved lemons, shine through. Traditionally, this soup is eaten in Morocco during Ramadan, because of it’s dense nutrition and lovely flavors.
- All you might need to elevate this soup, even higher, is some chopped fresh herbs, such as Cilantro, Italian Parsley or Chives.
(Contains Dairy: Ghee)
My top seller. The fresh wild mushrooms & the rich beef bone broth make a magical union in this richly delicious soup. An anti-inflammatory soup, a great way to enhance protein intake w/out heaviness of meats.
- Use as sauce/base for: Pastas, Gourmet Raviolis, Meatballs, Gourmet Sausages. Add sautéed mushrooms, sprinkle with your favorite Truffle products.
- Turn into a BEEF STROGANOFF (or Chicken) by: searing small pieces of sirloin or filet mignon, onions, garlic. Use mushroom soup as sauce to cook meat mixture. When done, add Dijon mustard and crème fraiche or sour cream, top with chopped fresh parsley. Serve over rice or buttered egg noodles. Don’t forget salt & pepper!
LENTIL WITH BEEF SHANK
So rich, so delicious, so hearty, so filled with nutrition, yet so light & lean. It will stick to your heart, NOT to your ribs.
ARYAN’S FAVORITE BEET BORSCHT
Earthy flavors of gorgeous red beets, super-rich beef short ribs & and the sweet and tangy BBB come together with the shredded cabbage, making this a dance of flavors & textures on your palate.
Delightfully different. The rich & anti-oxidant filled, sweet & sour tang of pomegranates, BBB, tons of healthful herbs, slow braised beef shank elevate this soup to a whole other level of taste & enjoyment.
(Contains Dairy: Ghee)
The enticing aroma of my BBB, especially made for the French Onion, makes the perfect background for sumptuously caramelized onions. Add Gruyère cheese for the perfect French Bistro meal (see instructions)
GRANDMA’S FAVORITE SPINACH SOUP
This soup is the ultimate in comfort and nutrition. It starts out with an already rich beef bone broth, tons of fresh, spinach, fresh ground beef sirloin and black eyed peas. Nutrition wise, it is all inclusive, dairy-free and so easy to digest.
- Add a dollop of plain yogurt and sprinkle of sea salt, And/or a squeeze of lemon 🍋 or lime for a citrusy freshness.
BEEF SHANK & WILD MUSHROOMS PORRIDGE
This is a wild mushroom porridge, made with rich beef bone broth, gluten free organic oatmeal and naturally gluten free, chocolate nibs Lager from a local brewery. This bowl of heaven is packed with a variety of protein. Between the beef, bone broth and beef shank and the 5 types of mushrooms, additionally, you get plant protein, soluble fiber (helping with blood sugar spikes), minerals, and complex carbohydrates…..
While heating up in saucepan, add any or all of the following:
- Handful of chopped fresh baby spinach, parsley, or cilantro
- Grate your favorite cheese to add on top
- Crème fraîche or sour cream
DELIVERY AVAILABLE Saturday through Tuesday.
Minimum $100 purchase, combine organic baby food, soups, and sauces in the same order and get convenient delivery.
FREE DELIVERY FOR SENIOR AND STAY AT HOME CUSTOMERS - NO MINIMUM CHARGE